On 8 November 2016, the Transport Studies Unit at Oxford University hosted a forum of researchers from the United States and the UK to discuss the future of transport resilience research and collaboration across the globe.
- Dr Tim Schwanen, Oxford University (Co-Chair)
- Dr John Renne, Florida Atlantic University (Co-Chair)
- Dr Rob Hickman, University College London
- Prof Karl Kim, University of Hawaii
- Prof David Banister, Oxford University
- Prof Brian Wolshon, Louisiana State University
- Dr Billy Fields, Texas State University
- Prof David Alexander, University College London
- Gianluca Pescaroli, University College London
- Chris Pringle, Elsevier
The purpose of the forum was to share research results of projects spanning the globe on transport resilience, discuss future research collaborations and dissemination, such as future forums, workshops, conferences, and special journal issues.